Timer for G.E. Fanuc 90-30

g_4key

Hey Everyone!

Quick question i need a timer similar to the Allen Bradley where i have a TT Bit, DN Bit and EN Bit but for Logic Master 90. Any ideas or workarounds would be much appreciated!

GE doesn't use a specified memory area for timers like AB does, so those bits aren't defined. For a DN bit, put a coil instruction at the output node of the TMR instruction.
The logic preceding the TMR instruction is the EN. On those rare occasions where you need to know the status of the timer instruction somewhere else in the program, make the logic that enables the timer turn on a coil instruction instead. The TT condition is EN true and DN false.
If you want to go to the trouble to extract them, the EN is bit 15 of the third %R address assigned to the timer function. DN is bit 14 of the same word.

Hey Everyone!

Quick question i need a timer similar to the Allen Bradley where i have a TT Bit, DN Bit and EN Bit but for Logic Master 90. Any ideas or workarounds would be much appreciated!

A Timer is just a Timer in a GE PLC.
Equivalents for:
EN - The same logic that triggers the Timer is True.
TT - EN logic is True and Timer Output is False.
DN - Timer Output