S7-200 software information

The_coco

hello,

I have a S7-222 with Micro/Win 32. I'm a beginner in plc language but I have some programming background.

I want know if it's possible to edit our own block in FBD and program it in ST or IL(siemens'STL) after to definite a specific operation?

thanks

Nicolas

----------------------------------------
PLC student-beginner

Nicolas

I assume from your question that you are asking whether it is possible to display and edit a block that was originally programmed in FBD, in STL?

The answer is yes you can, open up the relevant block then from the drop down menus select 'View' then 'STL', the current block will then display as STL and you can edit all you like.

Paul

Nicolas,
PLucas is right. In general, anything originally written in any of the Siemens options (LAD,FBD or STL) can all be represented in STL and also edited. Be aware, however that any STL code you write will not be changed back into LAD or FBD (most of the time). If you edit an existing network it will most likely not go back to FBD. If you know all the ins and outs you can alter syntax and structure,add NOP 0 commands and stuff and make your new code interchangeable but I find it's not worth the hassle. (I've also never managed to get it to work, shucks) :oops: