Siemens S7 300 PLC

Hi everyone,
when we install the license for simatic manager or wincc a folder named AXNFZZ is created. by mistake the folder got deleted, Is there any way to bring back the license key by restoring any file in the computer. I dont have any other license key.

pl help me out.

Contact Siemens and send them a picture of your license and USB stick. They will get you a new license.

you can choose simatic ekb install,as far as i know, if you lost an original license you can recover it at Customer Support for Licenese Management Siemens at address:https://support.automation.siemens.com/ww/llisapi.dll?func=cslib.csinfo&lang=en&objid=38718979&caller=view
ask for offline transfer
you'll get the answer maybe in 3 or 4 weeks.

Similar Topics

Hello. There is a problem with Siemens S7 300. We got a replacement PLC but it does not run the program from the MMC. The new PLC is dated 2011...
Replies
Views
Is there a version of Siemens software that can be used to view only the installed program logic and diagnostic buffer to determine system and bus...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends; We have a BOBST 1228 flexo printing machine having Siemens S7-300 PLC (6ES7 318-3EL01-0AB0) and Lenze 9300 and 9400 drives. The...
Replies
Views
I set the Date and Time of the S7 300 PLC equal to that of my PG. But after a few days I found that the date and time were not what they should...
Replies
Views
Hi Can any one give me some of sample project file for Siemens S7 300 PLC that I can practice at home. Thanks in Advance
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom