plc scl 5 02 and pv 600

valife

I'm doing a good plc scl 17147 May 02 with ica pic eun have communicated mediate Cable rs232 to RsLink and I have a 600 connected via ethernet pv , the two both pv plc as I see in rslinx would like to make the link to the panebuilder 32

If you mean SLC5/02 then it supports DH485 protocol not Ethernet.

Please provide the complete catalog number of your PanelView.

Your PV supports Ethernet protocol. If you have a SLC5/02 it supports DH485 protocol only. You would need at DH485 to Ethernet converter, $$$.

Hopefully you have not connected the PV to the SLC5/02's DH485 port, as it may damage the PV's Ethernet port.

It is not clear that you have a SLC5/02. Can you clarify that?

Similar Topics

HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
I'm newbie in PLC and I face couple problem in SCL(194) instruction. The problem have wrote to the pictures kindly tutorial me how to do it...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm pretty new to PLC things, come from a C etc. programming background. Found this nice thread here...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am bussy with programming an alarm that sends a sms with a gsm-modem and a Siemens plc s7-300. I need to program it in s7 scl. I...
Replies
Views
the conveyor can stop because of a safety sensor or safety switch. And also it can stop because of an object jam detector sensor. If the conveyor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom