ASCO Type G controller w/ Emerson Quad Ethernet

dadams1957

Has anyone successfullyrics communicated to an ASCO (automatic transfer switch) Type G controller w/ Emerson quad ethernet module from anow ABC Micrologix 1400 via modbus TCP? I can communicate with the unit using any modbus scan program from my laptop, but when communicating with the 1400 get error code 48, if I remember correctly it says the slave response was not what the processor expected. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I need some help with a machine that has an SLC 5/04 communicating with a wonderware panel over DH485. I can monitor the logic while the...
Replies
Views
We have always used Cummins Gensets over the past and recently i started looking around and have been quoted a Generac unit with an ASCO Transfer...
Replies
Views
I have a water cooled extruder with many asco valves to control cooling to each zone. Many times when these fail tech just replace the top with...
Replies
Views
Hello gang I have a simple one where i need to wire an asco 4-20mA transmitter but i can't try it as i won't have it and the customer wouldn't...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom