PLC simulation training program

josephem

Hi folks,

Does anyone know companies that create realistic virtual PLC training programs we could use to train our technicians. We are currently use simple conveyor with pneumatic actuator system setup with an Allen Bradley CompactLogix to train out technicians which is problematic because it only allows for 2 trainees at a time.

What we are looking for is a program that uses the actual Rockwell Software to create the program but connect to a virtual PLC which is connected to a virtual conveyor system (Any system really)

I know description is somewhat sketchy but if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

Programming (Actual Rockwell Software) >> PLC (Virtual PLC) >> Outputs (Virtual Outputs)