Problem with drive ABB DCS800!!!

Lexandr

Hello. Help, please! Urgent! On lifting machine installed drive ABB DCS800, which operate lifting mechanism. In operation fails, which is not eliminated. In operation, the motor to rotate in one direction (lifting) occurs freefall cargo - DC engine loses excitement. The drive is showing errors: 521, 541, 542. Inspection of motor observations did not reveal.

Sounds like a field loss. Have you checked the field fuses and wiring for the field? Ohm out the field and see what you get. Is this a new drive install/upgrade or are you replacing a bad one of the same model? What has changed since the last time it ran?

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a question outside the plc area, but I thought someone would have an idea. I was comissioning an ABB ACS355 drive (frequency...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new here, but I've searched everywhere on the internet and called everyone I know for support but no-one seems to be able to give me an...
Replies
Views
Variable Frequency Drive from ABB? This Variable Frequency Drive from ABB (number #ACS-101-2K7-1-U) was working just fine until one day this...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, One of our machine we use Siemens Cpu315-2dp. And this cpu communicate with 4 Lenze servo drives series 9300 via profibus. Also...
Replies
Views
What does the 24V operation of sew inverter mean? I can't make the inverter starting the motor
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom