ML1400 Analog I/O

alijuda

Dear My Friend
I have on project with 1 analog input and 1 analog output , I need to get analog input from load cell transmitter (4..20mA) and delayed these value 40 sec then i must be multiple this value with another value and send it to Pump AC drive to controlled the pump flow
example
if I have in the first sec. analog IN ( 31200-250KG ) i must dallied 40 sec then send 10 V to motor AC drive for flow controlled
if I have in the second sec. analog input (29950- 240KG)i must dallied 40 sec then send 9.6 V to motor AC drive for flow controlled
this will be continuous to shutdown plant
I can do this with classic instruction (TON , MOV , MUL , DIV ) but Is possible to Use PID to do this equation
Please any friend can help me with this function

Many Thanks
Ali

Last edited:
More explanation is needed. What did you mean by
...this will be continuous to shutdown plant?
Do you mean that the function is continuous from a weight of 250 kilograms (31200 count or 10 volts) down to 0 kilograms, so that at 0 kilograms (or some minimum weight), the voltage to the AC Drive will be 0, and the plant will be shutdown? If so, then yes, maybe a PID instruction could be used.

But you probably will also need to use a FIFO to save and delay the analog signal for 40 seconds. In other words, you set up a FFL (FIFO Load) to load and save a PID output signal every second for 40 seconds, and after 40 seconds, you do the first FFU (FIFO Unload) to move the first voltage signal to the AC Drive, and then do a FFU for each second there after.

Would this be a urea fertilizer coating (encapsulation) process?

Last edited:
Dear Lancie
Thank you for help, I thing the FFL and FFU suitable for my application , I don't used this instruction before , I will try to do this instruction and see the result
Many Thanks for your help
Best Regards
Ali