10VFD control using TWIDO PLC TWDLCAA24DRF

b4umusic

I am writing a program for Twido CPU using twido suite ver. 2.30 to control 10 vfd using Magelis HMI, VFDs are controlled by Macro Drives.

The problem is Executable memory usage goes 105% for the controller (TWDLCAA24DRF) when programmed for 10 vfd but if I delete configuration for one VFD than memory usage comes to 95%, Used Memory words are from %MW0 to %MW299 for Macro Drives and from %MW300 to %MW352 for other (not all used).

When Compiled it gives error of too much memory used and so cannot transfer to PLC even with 95% memory usage

If anyone figure out whats wrong and how it can be corrected than I can send a project file.

Thank you

Last edited:
Update

Thanks for replying, I am using TWDLCAA24DRF which doesn't support extended memory

Memory allocation problem in Twidosuite, I use Twido Soft and volla no problem at all, memory usage was properly calculated in Twido Soft , compiled program with no errors and progammed Twido controller without any problems

you can use advanced program with indirect addressing and instance data block despite using heavily data words .these ways of programming will save about 80% of your working memory despite using absolute addresses directly