ABB 355 drive on Profibus

Kumar2610

I want to Connect Abb 355 drive on Profibus . I have included gsd file But where can i know wat variable (eg.. Torque/ Current / rpm ) values will be shown on Which register ??

Download the 355 Profibus adapter instruction manual from the ABB website. It will lay out what you need to get this job done.

Similar Topics

hi! couple off months i instal this drive in a machine with a motor 15hp. the user goes up and down the spead with the cursors now he says that he...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a question outside the plc area, but I thought someone would have an idea. I was comissioning an ABB ACS355 drive (frequency...
Replies
Views
Currently waiting for Schneider Customer Support...:D ... meanwhile: Brand new ABB ACS355 with FPBA-01 Profibus DP adapter connected to a six...
Replies
Views
Some VFDs support permanent magnet motors. For instance ABB ACS355. Has anyone tried using anything like this? What VFD / motor did you use...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience connecting to an ABB ACS-355 drive using the OPCA-01 cable and DWL2.7 or DrivesWindow software. Two different ABB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom