slc 5/04 channel configuration

tobias

I am using one port for both panelwie and laptop communications with SLC 5/04 plc. The problem comes when i cofigure the port for paanelview communications. When i do this i can not be able to communicate with it using the same port direct from a laptop. I have to remove the battery to erase its memory contents and settings. How can i change the channel settings so that i can be able to communicat with the processor?

It depends on how you have the panelview, port and your driver configured. They would all have to match if you were to be able to unplug the panelview and plug in your laptop. I would suspect that you need to use the PIC driver on your laptop and it is probably setup for DF1. Take a look and let us know some more specifics.

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I will continue with beginners questions, when I was explore our factory system in slc 500 software (SLC 5/04) into folder ‘channel...
Replies
Views
This is a new one on me. I cannot do anything in the channel configuration tab without the error box at the top popping up. I can't change tabs or...
Replies
Views
I'm ripping my hair trying to get my SLC 5/05 Ch 0 into User Mode. On the Channel Configuration dialog box "General" tab, Ch. 1 set for...
Replies
Views
After I tried wiring, I used computer program communication to read the PLC N value, but received a NAK signal. And the DL3500 CHA light keeps...
Replies
Views
Do someone have wiring diagram of SLC 5/04 DH+ Channel 1 ( 8 pins round connector ) to CHA NETWORK of DL3500 ?HOW to set parameter of DL3500? I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom