Facing difficulties in communication with omron plc

Dear all,

Now i`am working on omron SYSMAC CQM1 CPU45-V1. I want to upload
the backup, so which one is the communication port and which type of cable and connector requires?

You will need an Omron CQM1-CIF02 cable connected between the peripheral port on the CQM1 and an RS-232 port on the computer. You will also need appropriate software such as CX Programmer to access the PLC.

Similar Topics

Hi Friends, I am facing a problem with encoder adjustment in Sew Electric Cylinder CMS71L. encoder using is Sick Hiperface Drive is MOVIDRIVE...
Replies
Views
I have a Cognex Insight 2000-130 camera that I'm trying to get talking to my PLC. Both are connected to the same router via Ethernet. Thus far...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am picking up a project started by a predecessor who is now out of contact. It is a Siemens S7-1515F PLC system - but the query is how you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've got to interface 4 x Mitsubishi Q series PLC's with an Allen Bradley Compact Logix PLC using a Red Lion Data Station DSPLE000...
Replies
Views
hello i want to read temperature data from Masibus UT94 temperature transmitter which is giving data on RS485 port. i have assigned ID:-30 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom