List of alarm in ab ftvs v6.1

PERSPOLIS

HI EVERYBODY
How to see the list of alarms in HMI application created in FACTORY TALK VIEW STUDIO machine edition v6.1 .
Thank you all

It's under Alarm Setup. Look in the Navigation Window about 3/4 the way down. Click to open this then it will open a property page and there you'll see a tab labeled messages.

Thank you for the reply since now I can see the message then what is the best method to find the corresponding bit or output to that alarm.

There are 3 tabs in Alarm Setup. Trigger,Message and Advanced. The Triggers for each alarm are setup under the trigger tab. They are assigned their format there. By that, I mean the trigger could be a Bit or a Value. You will see the trigger assignment in the first column of the Message folder. The Second Column is the trigger value. The Third is the Message. If you continue to scroll across you will also see more options and checkboxes. Click the Help button on the propery page it will open the part of the Help file specifically for that feature. There you'll find a detail of all features listed for that property page.