controllogix swap out memory for non volatile memory

realolman

1756_L55 ControlLogix I just swapped out a 1756-M13/A memory for a 1756_M23 memory
I tried to follow the instructions, but when it came upgrading the firmware, I couldn't find this model cotroller and I saw on the documentation that you could upgrade it as part of the download

At any rate, I did not upgrade anything and the new memory is in there ,everything seems happy, but on the properties of the controller it used to say 1756_L55 M13 now it just says 1756_L55 and the nonvolatile memory tag is greyed out... I'm not sure I did it right.

The machine seems to function

What am I missing?

thank you

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Thought this would be a built in instruction but can only find SWAPB that only works on one word at a time.
Replies
Views
Hello, I have two 16 point input cards and 1 16 point output card showing module faulted on my IO tree in Logix Designer. The fault code is...
Replies
Views
Hello, My associate and I are trying to sync up two ControlLogix racks (7-slot chassis) with identical modules. We are able to see the secondary...
Replies
Views
Trying to setup a message read via Ethernet. I have the path setup as 1, 1, 2, 192.168.66.10 I get an error code 1, ext err 315. I am beating...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom