Wonderware Archestra PID object

adnan_hayat88

I have created a PID object in Archestra. I have derived a template from User Defined Template. I have defined all PID parameters as field attributes and assigned values using Scripting. Now when I deploy the object to Galaxy it writes ‘0’ to all runtime parameters. What could be reason for this. I need urgent help in this regard.

What PLCs are you connecting to? What connection object are you using DIObject/DAS?

What does your script referencing look like and does it resolve it in object viewer when you look at the extensions?

You need to provide more info.

Can you attach a zip file. The site is getting blocked where you uploaded the pages.

Similar Topics

Hi All I'm a novice starting to work on WW and Archestra, I've been adding repetitive attributes on the front end which has been tedious and was...
Replies
Views
Hey I was needing help with some alarm scripting in Woderware System Platform. What would be the best way to write a script to auto acknowledge...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create a script in an Archestra graphic that will eventually talk to an Omron PLC. I need to access the elements that I create for...
Replies
Views
The application is not getting deployed after a power failure. After the power got restored, I tried to deploy an updated instance but the...
Replies
Views
I have to work on a Wonderware HMI and have very little experience with it. The basic idea is to copy an old project, make a few edits, and load...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom