1764-24BWA Output Terminal Wiring

ladderlogix

Hi,
In the AB Publication 1764-UM001A-US-P, page 3-11, the output terminals are connected to L1 (Hi). However, In the project that I'm working on, the wiring shows the Output Terminal are connected to 24VAC. Is that Possible? and if so, what is the difference and impact on the Micrologix 1500 unit?

Hi People. I don't know how to make a new post, so. I got a problem with a micrologix 1500. I would like to know if you could help me, please. I don't know how to conect the imputs and the ouputs to a project I did before using a siemens PLC. I don't understand the connecctions diagrams of this PLC Allen Bradley in order to conect my imputs and outputs. At least one, in order to make a test. I hope you could help me. Thanks.