Citectscada variable tags not editable!

DieDen

Hello guys,
i have this weird issue with citectscada: whenever I create a new project and define the servers and the tags, both variable and local, I go to the graphic editor and create a button with the function tagdebug(), but the problem is here.. any time I try to write a value into a variable tag it just won't write it! the tag remain zero and nothing changes! so where's the catch? please help me

P.S. I'm using Citect on my laptop without plc using the OPC protocol

Similar Topics

Hello All, Does anybody know the correct syntax for the following:- I have a genie with variable A getting passed in I want to use this as a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I was hoping someone could help me out or point me in the right direction in regards to using CitectSCADA with the WAGO 750-841...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I have a question about the allowable syntax for an expression in CitectSCADA. If I wanted an advanced alarm to trigger based on...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just wondering if it is possible to make internal CitectSCADA project tags available to an OPC server. (Schneider OFS). There are...
Replies
Views
Hello, This may not be the place for this but im curious of anyone has worked with CitectSCADA 2018 and windows sessions. Any feedback would be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom