Large Thin Client

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
have an application where customer want's to view dashboard type data on plant floor using 48" - 60" Thin Client displays.

Anyone know of a brand and costs ?

We have a few dashboards on the floor. IT just hangs an LCD TV, plugs in a thin client (I believe they use Wyse?) and lets it roll. Fairly inexpensive, and reasonable easy to troubleshoot from my understanding.

Similar Topics

I have a machine in design stage that has an AB Control Logix PLC, With 24 SEW Eurodrive VFD's.(Movidrive B). The VFD's are talking...
Replies
Views
I know with larger motors you do not want them to start with a contactor above 30HP or so because they will 'sag' the power in the plant and the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm digging all over the internet to find a solution for this but haven't come up with anything yet. We have 3 nearly identical machines...
Replies
Views
Hi All, On my site, the standard template for storing recipes in the PLC is to create a tag called PartRecipe which is an 2D array - for example...
Replies
Views
We have a panel with a 125HP VFD. We need to run #3/0 wire from the disconnect to the VFD & line reactor. The normal stuff is hard to bend and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom