GSV instructions

jtashaffer

I have a compact logic l32 e processor. In my logic I am using a GSV instruction in a 7 dint array for year, month, day, hours, minutes, seconds and milliseconds. I have my HMI setup to pull the system data but the processor date comes through as 24 hour time instead of 12 he time. I set the time in the processor, set my time zone. What do I do next

24 hour time is natural. I have no idea where we got the idiotic idea to split a day into two twelve hour periods, that is just stupid. Be that as it may...

Copy your hours value to a different register. If it is > 12, subtract 12, and set a flag for PM. Done.

People were not posting with the topic including the proface hmi. I thought I would approach it a different way

Similar Topics

Hello Guys; I am new here. Also, New to the PLC so I took some college courses and also learning by myself. I came across GSV/SSV instructions...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have a project in my head that I'm thinking of putting on our machines to help the engineers to fault find ? On our machines we do not...
Replies
Views
So, I'm really just trying to get some experience by practicing with arrays. I'm using studio 5000 v33. I have one rung with an XIC bit that's...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I know in the past it's been the case that we wanted to limit the total number of GSV calls per scan of the PLC. Is that still the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question regarding the status checking of the module in the secondary chassis in a redundancy setup. CHASSIS 1 ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom