factory talk view trends data logging problem

pokajy

hi.i dont have much experience about factory talk view. Recently factorytalkview scada stopped logging data. On my trends, i can't see charts moving,there is nothing. only black screen.When I change trend settings to real time value, i can see charts online. but I can't see historical charts

Can you take a look at attached files and give me some idea please?

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Strangely chart logging stopped at 08/04/2014 and it did not start to logging again. Logging stopped at midnight at 12:00AM.

At 4.jpg under File Management menu, previous setting was Daily (change at midnight).

Old files were under E:\DATALOG\Power_Ann

I deleted old files manually.. I thought it can start to logging again. but nothing changed.

under E:\DATALOG\Power_Ann there is no movement.🍑

Is there any other settings that I have to check?

6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:
Did the system reboot? And if it did, is there a startup macro run to start the datalog? Somewhere you need a "DataLogOn datalog_name" command.
Is there a button somewhere to shutdown the datalog?

no system did not reboot.it's server pc with several harddrives and power supplies. it has also ups. Strangely data logging stopped at midnight at 00:00.:unsure:

also there is not any button to start and stop to data logging.

There has to be a command line function or a macro programmed into FTView to turn on datalogging every start.
If you can connect to to the server with studio, you can issue the command from the command line in Studio.