Splitting Analog voltage

rileydc

Can I split an analog voltage without any issues?

Voltage is the same in a parallel circuit right?

Issue:

I have two analog IR banks that are being controlled by my plc output card.
They're always the same values.

I want to group them into one, so I have an empty channel for something else without adding another analog output card.

0-10v range.

Any help?

Side note: Using Delta DVP-28SV PLC

Thanks

The output voltage will decrease somewhat because the total resistance is decreased when a 2nd, parallel load is added (two resistances in parallel is less than either of two resistances individually).

If the loads are high impedance (>1M ohm), then it is unlikely to make a practical difference.

You can observe whatever the effect is as on the first load as you connect a second load.