Multiple Panelviews

owar7x

Hello everybody.
This is my first post, I've been browsing through the site and I think I'ts pretty awesome, great job.
My question is this: There are 6 panelview c600 stations with 6 different adresses;
xxx.xxx.x.12
xxx.xxx.x.22
xxx.xxx.x.32
xxx.xxx.x.42
xxx.xxx.x.52
xxx.xxx.x.62
I'm downloading an application in station 62 using AB ML1400. Everything works great.
Here's the thing::
I need to download my program to all the other panelviews so my motors can be controlled from all stations.

Some data::
Plc address:
xxx.xxx.x.60
PC address:
xxx.xxx.x.61
Panelview:
xxx.xxx.x.62

All are communicated through ethernet.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

If you can see .62 in linx and the PLC then you should also see the other panelviews. if not something is not On, Connected or configured the way you think it is.