Difference between inserted Module & installed Module.

AhmedZ

I am facing a problem in the PLC I am working on, there is a DI16,DO16 module that can't be configured in the PLC S7300 , there is only one type of these modules (DI16,DO16) that's compatible in S7300, is there a solution to this problem? or should I buy the compatible modules exactly?

Thanks in advance.

The Part number which exist in the TIA library not matching with the installed module ,which give SF alarm and not able to work with it ( the message "Difference between inserted Module & installed Module. " ) appears in the diagnostics buffer for the DI/DO module.

i don't know much about TIA ,if software unable to accept the module and request compatible module IMO probaly your need to update your library software or your need to follow what the diagnostic suggest.