upload panel B&R being errors

ngoclan

dear you.
I have a question for you
please. can you help me upload panel 4pp450.0571-k13
when I upload panel B&R 4pp450.0571-k13, but me upload being errors.
i have a question for your help, I have found errors. when I upload panel B&R 4pp450.0571-k13. those errors are shown that I have send for you a five attach. could you help me how to fix those errors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgGhQi9z6pM

Hello,

In your case I would suggest to directly contact the local B&R Support.

http://www.br-automation.com/de/unternehmen/standorte/vietnam/br-headquarters-singapore/

With them you can check your Hardware and configurations.
dear sternm
I understand you speek with me, but I just want learn.
I want upload all data of panel 4pp450.0571-k13.
please. can you help me ?
can you show me step by steps ? how is upload data panel 4pp450.0571-k13 ?
thank you very much. so you help me

B&R does not save the source code to the PLC by default. It only saves the compiled binary files unless the programmer uses the option to also save the source code. If the PP450 has the source code, use Automation Studio to upload it:

File -> Open Project from Target...
T1HDzUl

If the source code is not there, you can still upload the binaries with FTP (use username br and password br). There are 4 drives on a B&R PLC, C:\, D:\, E:\, and F:\.

You can also upload the binaries from inside Automation Studio by entering monitor mode, opening the deployed software window, and right click the items and select "Upload from Target".