Clock Update Tool

Narlin

Lifetime Supporting Member
[FONT=&quot]When i use the Clock Update Tool as a stand-alone, without Studio5000 running, it updates the clock to Greenwich time rather than the timezone of the computer it is running on. Is there a solution to this? I need the time synchronized to the correct time zone.[/FONT]

This might be by design, since the Logix OS includes objects both for the WallClock and for the LocalWallClock (adjusted for Time Zone and DST).

I always run my controllers on Zulu (Greenwich Mean) Time so that it's unambiguous.

The problem turned out to be a bad version. I upgraded from 2.4.2 to version 2.5.2 and it worked just fine.

469810 - Logix5000 Clock Update Tool v2.4.2 sends (GMT +00:00) Coordinated Universal time
Access Level: Everyone

Not too new an issue.

Regards,
George