Help with CCW and a Micro810

bcard519

I am an industrial electrician, very familair with RSLogix 5000.
I bought a micro810 and I can see why the programming software is free lol.

I have two questions:

1) does anyone know if and where there is a reference online that compares instructions from RSLogix5000 to CCW?

2) What is the CCW equivalatent of a One Shot (ONS)?

Question 1: Never heard of, these are 2 complete diffent software packages
Question 2: Instead of a One Shot, you can use a R_TRIG (rising edge trigger) or F_TRIG (falling edge trigger) function of a (function)Block .

I am an industrial electrician, very familair with RSLogix 5000.
I bought a micro810 and I can see why the programming software is free lol.

I have two questions:

1) does anyone know if and where there is a reference online that compares instructions from RSLogix5000 to CCW?

2) What is the CCW equivalatent of a One Shot (ONS)?

Q1) Micro800 Programmable Controllers General Instruction Set Reference Manual

While the Micro800 family does have certain limitations at the application level, it's instruction set, programmable within the free CCW software platform, is fairly comprehensive. You can program in Ladder (LD), Structured Text (ST), or Function Block Diagram (FBD). It supports structures, arrays and user-defined function blocks. It does Motion, Process, HMI, HSC, ASCII, You have full string manipulation, Analog, PIDE, HSC, etc., most of the usual suspects.

The data conversion instructions are extensive and worth listing...

ANY_TO_BOOL,
ANY_TO_BYTE,
ANY_TO_ DATE, ...DINT, DWORD, INT, LINT, LREAL, LWORD, REAL, SINT, STRING, TIME, UDINT, ULINT, USINT, WORD

As well as CTU, CTD, you have a bidirectional CTUD.

4x IN Truth Table function. 4x and 8x MUX function. 128x STACKINT function, where you stack integers by using PUSH and POP inputs. ROL and ROR functions where a stack of bit values can be rotated left or right in a continuous loop.

...and on and on. Lots of neat and exclusive little features.

The software GUI is a bit on the tardy side and looks a bit like "PLCs for DUMMIES", but don't let that fool you. It is more than capable of carrying out most programmable functions you can throw at it.

It does take a bit of getting used to and learning how each Ladder Instruction Block operates can take time, but like most new platforms, whether free, cheap, or otherwise, it's a learning curve with few peaks and troughs.

Q2) 483473 - Is there a oneshot instruction in the Micro800 controller?
Access Level: Everyone

Regards,
George