!!!NEED HELP RS view 32 !!!!!!

I have a project that I will be working on and do not have the software here in my office, the customer has the software on the job site.
I am new to RS view 32 and have never used it before. I will be drawing several items on the interface and entering the tags that go along with them.
I would like to know several things such as:
where do I finds tags from the PLC
how do I make new tags
how do I place messages in the alarms and events
how do I find out how many tags the whole program has used

Also if you know of any other info that ill need to know please tell me.
I would like to find a video about how to do these items (all rsview 32 videos on youtube are in spanish )

Thank you for your time

Similar Topics

Dear Memners, i have an issue regarding factory talk view alarm sound, i have set internal bell for sevarity =1, internal speeker are working fine...
Replies
Views
I currently have an issue trying to track down a tag in the PLC. This tag is for a panelview indicator that was custom created. Can someone assist...
Replies
Views
HMI (MT506TV) died on legacy machine in our plant. We have some SW back up and we have found another panel in spares, but i dont have software...
Replies
Views
Anyone know if there is a demo of view FactoryTalk ME v8.20 study, please tell me if I can coneguirlo or where can I download. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I have a project ,it need View a CimView screen through the Alarm Viewers; Select the Alarm ID when the point is in Alarm State and appears in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom