schneider plc addresing in modbus tcp

matrixts

dear I am using Schneider premium plc where as address are %IW0.6.4.0
OR%Q0.10.34 AND MW640
PLEASE PROVIDE THE EXAMPLE TO WRITE IT IN MODBUS
LIKE MW640 = 400641
BUT I CANT MANAGE WITH OTHER ADDRESS

discrete inputs (i) map to 1x registers, analog ins (IW) map to 3x registers. I am not sure you can directly map output bits to 0x registers, the configuration suggests you can only map %M to 0x registers.

In unity, you do need to enable "Mixed Topological and State RAM" on the configuration tab for the processor. You can then also set the maximum ranges for each type.

I vaguely remember this only being added in later versions of Unity but not 100% sure.

Similar Topics

Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hi Please I have zeilo smart relay #SR2A201BD but I don't have it's programming cable. Can I use any general usb/rs232 converter? Or need...
Replies
Views
Trying to identify the Modbus RTU registers that are in use in the Function block programming in the PLC program. I have a Kohler DEC 550...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I do not have the original source code of a Modicon M172 PLC (HVAC PLC). I want to modify some of the code but read you cant upload...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are planning Establish communication between Power Energy Meter (Schneider PM5320) with Rockwell PLC. I am unable to get the Assembly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom