Paradigm XL450, upload possible?

Johnny T

I'm looking at a job that has a Paradigm XL450 HMI attached to, what look like, PC cards.

The HMI is getting old and tired and I wondered if it is possible to upload the software from it, then replace it with a new one and download the software back into the new one?

So.. essentially, my questions are these...

Is it possible to 'upload' from a Paradigm XL450?
Can the Paradigm XL450 still be sourced?
Is the software needed called Edict97 (I've been doing some hunting on the net)

Thanks for any light you can shed on this. I've never even seen a Paradigm before so any help is really appreciated.

Cheers

JT :)

Not sure if Edict-97 is the correct software but if it is you can Upload and Download the program from the HMI you just can't view or edit it once it is Uploaded. This feature is forth coming but not yet available.

The only way I know to view or edit is to have the original file. But I have successfully uploaded and downloaded the unviewable file with a GL350.

Hope this helps,
Chad

Chad

Thanks for the info mate. So it must be just an 'image' that you upload.

Cheers

I shall have a look around and see if I can get hold of one.

All the best

JT