Siemens PXC 100 programming software

From Siemens Building Technologies- Automation Stations Modular Series PDF datasheet CM1N9222en_10, 2014-03-31
Programming Language
The automation stations are freely programmable in D-MAP programming language. This involves the creation of plant operating programs through graphics based interconnection of function blocks and compounds held in libraries.

Communication
Communication is via Ethernet with the internationally standardized BACnet protocol. Both peer-to-peer communications with other automation stations and connection to the PXM20-E operator units are supported.

The devices communicate via an open LonTalk system in accordance with the international standard BACnet protocol. Both peer-to-peer communications with other automation stations and connections to the PXM20 operator units are supported.

The devices communicate via the public telephone network in accordance with the international standard BACnet protocol.

Last edited: