no active node on network for panelview 330

mattbdb

I am using a PanelView 300 Micro and am getting the error "no active node found on network". How do I correct this problem and use the panelview. Thank for the advice.

What that's telling you is that it doesn't see the node of the PLC to communicate to. Make sure the PLC node matches the PLC node set in the Panelbuilder software and also make sure the processor is not in program mode.

Similar Topics

We are involved in rewriting a PLC 5/40E program for Control Logix 5000. The program monitored a number of DH+ nodes using the "Active Node...
Replies
Views
I was looking for this function, so that i doesn´t need to do it in the PLC. If there are an alarm in the alarm list, i want to flash the...
Replies
Views
Context: PLC= S7-1212C, HMI=KTP1200 Basic. Hi again, When the "REPORT" button is pressed (on a different screen), it takes the operator to the...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I'm new to PLC and HMIs, and I was given the following problem: I need to be able to filter alarms and events that are only related...
Replies
Views
Hi I am in the process of making an OT lab for training and to test incident response, an i keep hearing NOT to scan network because some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom