Pillz and Panelview

Are you using a PanelView Plus terminal ? Those terminals have several third-party communication drivers that support general-purpose protocols like Modbus/TCP.

Does your specific PNOZ relay have an Ethernet interface module ?

The PNOZ RS-232 serial protocol doesn't appear to be compatible with Modbus or any other protocol that the PanelView Plus supports. The "custom protocol" driver in the PanelView is not for novices.

This is the user manual I was reading from:

http://downloads.pilz.nl/downloads/PNOZMulti/PNOZmulti_Com_Interface_Op_Man_1001154-EN-10.pdf

Are you using a PanelView Plus terminal ? Those terminals have several third-party communication drivers that support general-purpose protocols like Modbus/TCP.

Does your specific PNOZ relay have an Ethernet interface module ?

The PNOZ RS-232 serial protocol doesn't appear to be compatible with Modbus or any other protocol that the PanelView Plus supports. The "custom protocol" driver in the PanelView is not for novices.

This is the user manual I was reading from:

http://downloads.pilz.nl/downloads/PNOZMulti/PNOZmulti_Com_Interface_Op_Man_1001154-EN-10.pdf

Yes this cpu has ethernet [pilz m1peth].
Thanks for manual. I read it. But i couldnt do it.
Because i didnt work on modbus. I am confused.
I have panelview ce terminal. And i am using kepware software for comminucate beetwen pilz m1peth cpu via modbus tcp.

If you work on modbus tcp can you give me an example . how can i do it.
I am trying somethings . But it dosent work.

Thanks for reply.