Question with regard to Factory Talk 7.0

cloudy_days

Hi,
I am using Factory Talk Site Edition 7.0 and I'm a beginner. I would appreciate it, if someone could answer my question. In my application I have two Displays (Display-1, Display-2).

I have two push buttons on Display-1, the first push button ought to change the display back color to a user defined color and the second push button ought to change the back colors of the text boxes. I have accomplished this and the two push buttons are working alright.

However the requirement is that, just like Display-1, the display back color and text boxes back colors ought to change, even on Display-2, in line with the colors on Display-1. I am facing a problem doing this.

I have assigned the colors from display-1 to two tags (I have use a couple of macros to do this). On Display-2, when I used a push button with a click event and assigned the tags, the colors are getting changed in accordance with Display-1. My concern is however that the colors in Display-2 ought to be in accordance with Display-1 the second it (Display-2) gets loaded on the screen (The Display-2 is loaded by means of a push button on Display-1). Is there a way to do this?

I would very much appreciate it, if someone could suggest me a way to accomplish this.
Regards,
JM

Last edited: