IFIX 4.0 Alarm & Events

Hi guys,

This is my first time working on IFIX 4.0. I'm trying to find the event log files in the GE Fanuc folder, but I don't know where it is saved. I can find all the events files but only containing the system message information(please see pictures attached). Where can I find the log file of operator messages and other messages?
Thank you very much for your help.

cheers,
Eddie

alarm areas configure.jpg alarm file configure.jpg alarm viewer.jpg database manager.jpg

Similar Topics

iFIX 5.5. We have alarm count database tags with SIM driver and I/O address = "C:AREA-SD:ACK" which is suppose to count the acknowledged alarms in...
Replies
Views
Hello, in iFix I want to do a boolean calculation with two values, and generate an alarm if the result is true. The calculation in my BL block...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an iFix system with two redundant servers and a few clients and the alarm system is set up in a way where iFix sends over the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Dear Sirs, We have iFIX 3.5 Dynamics running at Windows XP, connected to a PLC5 Since last month, the alarm text and its tag are not shown at...
Replies
Views
Need to make the summary column width fixed seems to change based on the data also need to make it always display three rows I remember you used...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom