FactoryTalk Activation Manager Helper not connecting

digeo

Hi there

Has anyone ever experienced this problem. I have installed FAM version 3.5, 3.6 and 3.62 all giving the same error. I have just done a fresh W7 install on the machine, W7 64bit. Everything was working fine before I formatted the machine.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as I have to commission a HMI and PLC starting monday and still need to install and activate all the AB software.

I have attached a screenshot with problem message from FAM

FTAM screenshot.png

Similar Topics

Hi Folks, who know why after start FactoryTalk activation manager V4.03, click "Get New Activations", it displays Is not I appreciate with any...
Replies
Views
Rockwell Tech Support seemed to have hit a wall with this question. Already updated the version to 5.00.13 per their suggestio but am still...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have the misfortune of needing to support some old firmware version 1756 controllogix machines in rslogix 5000, as well as some...
Replies
Views
Does any of you configure FactoryTalk activation Manager to share license through a VPN connection? We have a spare laptop that is used as a...
Replies
Views
The plant I work in uses Rockwell software primarily. We serve licenses to users with Factory Talk Activation Manager using a server running...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom