View SE AE viewer log limit

ControlSeb

I'm working with FactoryTalk View SE (net dist). I created an alarm and event log viewer to keep track of the alarm's history. My problem is that the limit of 50 000 alarms is way too much for my process. I would like to get a limit at around a 1000.

Rockwell's staff says it's not possible but I'm sure there is a way to limit it thru VBA or something but can't faind it anywhere.

Any Ideas?

Why exactly is it that you want to limit it?

I ran into something similar on an SE application recently - where I wanted to run a search for a certain type of alarm, but until it finished loading it's 50k events I couldn't do anything. With a bit of playing around I realised that if you press the stop button, it stops loading alarms and you can do whatever you want from there. Only slightly complicated by the fact that the stop button had been removed from the display ;)

i've been able to do this using a simple VBA Code but it still take forever to load the damn History!

Private Sub Display_AnimationStart()
FactoryTalkAlarmandEventLogViewer1.RecordsLimit = 1000
End Sub

RecordsLimit???

i've been able to do this using a simple VBA Code but it still take forever to load the damn History!

Private Sub Display_AnimationStart()
FactoryTalkAlarmandEventLogViewer1.RecordsLimit = 1000
End Sub

Como faco para especificar este RecordsLimit pois busco meu FactoryTalkAlarmandEventLogViewer2 coloco o . dae tento procurar este RecordsLimit ele nao acha? Voce especifica algo em (General)???

Como faco para especificar este RecordsLimit pois busco meu FactoryTalkAlarmandEventLogViewer2 coloco o . dae tento procurar este RecordsLimit ele nao acha? Voce especifica algo em (General)???

Tem como voce me passar mais informacoes de como faco para usar este Metodo, ou como faco para especificar um limite de tag no meu event log viewer

Estou usando o Factorytalk 6.10