42EF RightSight DeviceNet parameters

DaleP

I have an A-B 42EF-D1LDAK-F5 RightSight Photoelectric Sensor for DeviceNet connected via Device Net to a ControlLogix controller. I set it up with RSNetworx and am able to use it in my ladder logic to detect a basic on/off condition. However I can't figure out how to access the other functions such as setting the preset, reading the accumulated value, resetting the counter.....) that are described in the sales literature. The accompanying data sheet Publication PA--9901(B) July 2001 doesn't help. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hello every one, I have a problem that I need a bit of help with. I have a allen bradley Rightsight 42EF-P2SCB-G4 sensor and a Allen bradley...
Replies
Views
We've run into an old system that we are upgrading which is still running Steeplechase with Citect using Devicenet to Wago. I had some experience...
Replies
Views
Sigh, DeviceNet noob... I have a 1756-L55, with a DeviceNet module, and 10 PF700 all commanded with DeviceNet. One of the PF700's blew up...
Replies
Views
Good day Forum Members I got a older Lincoln welder and hoping to make it work at our shop. Welder in question is the Lincoln Power Wave 455M...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends We have 10 Powerfocus 4000 with DeviceNet, We need to backup the configuration, the Powerfocus is detected but as unrecognized...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom