Help reading a .rss file

Bedfordia

Is there anyone who could please take my .rss file and turn it into a pdf hard copy. The computer that we have rs logix on has gone down and Our IT guy is out of town. We need to troubleshoot a machine and a printout of the program. Who ever helps me out with this will recieve good karma for the rest of the year.

I always download "doPDF" it acts as a virtual printer that "prints" a PDF file, you just open the file in th program you use it, click print and in the printers list, you will find doPDF.

It saves me a lot of work, there are also some other softwares but I dont remember the names

Nice that you got quick help

Similar Topics

Need assitance converting .RSS file for a AB SLC Processor to Adobe format. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.
Replies
Views
I'm reading barcode info from a keyence reader. I have all the barcode info in my program, I can view it in decimal or ASCII and it is correct...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently trying to use a micrologix 1100 to read data from 7 SLC 5/05's and 3 Control Logix. I am only needing one word from each...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, I want to read voltage in the range of +10/-10V using analogue unit Mitsubishi FX2N-4AD with FX1N-40MR. I am using the GX IEC...
Replies
Views
We have a couple of Symax 50 controller with 4k CMAS RAM packs. I hope you folks can help us figure out what is going on with our failed attempts...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom