Sample rate for S7-1200 data logging

DLMUK

Hi,

I am looking to build a system using an s7-1200. I need to log the value of an analogue input. Can anyone tell me if this is possible?

Logging sample rate = 2 per second

So obviously the update rate on the AI input would need to be sufficient to allow the change in the 2 logs per second to be accurate.

Many thanks,

Dont know about the update rate but I think there is some sort of datalog avaliability in the s7-1200, never used it though

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a process that happens pretty quickly......about 1.5 seconds of time per cycle. I want to collect data from an analog input...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am trying to run the 'SimpleSample' (https://infosys.beckhoff.com/content/1033/TF5100_TC3_NC_I/Resources/3438746891/.zip ) to understand the...
Replies
Views
I am looking for any simple sample isp plc file for a Delta PLC. I currently have version 3.06 if that matters. I am looking to practice...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Can anyone share the Combined tube autopilot program If anybody worked with it.. we have newly installed this Auto pilot CT which is...
Replies
Views
I need to locate a better sample pump than this. While these work, they just aren't built for years of service. 120V supply and in a damp...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom