powerflex 700 212 fault code "safety jumper out

bufordo

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a Powerflex 753 that shows a fault code "212 safety jumper out" upon powerup of the vfd. The jumper is in place and there is the same fault with the jumper removed. There was a problem with a faulty IGBT module. All three modules were replaced. All parameters were checked to be same as when it was installed except the data logging ones. I have checked and bypassed all external safety circuits connected to this unit with no change in the fault status.

Similar Topics

I've got a Powerflex 700 that doesn't like to get going in the mornings. This motor will run anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before it just...
Replies
Views
Looking for some assistance. I am very familiar with Yaskawa VFDs, but not so much with AB VFDs. I am working on some hardwired AB PowerFlex 700...
Replies
Views
Can someone with Drive Executive please save me a printout of the parameters for this drive in this file. I'm in a bind and would greatly...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was forced to replace a Powerflex 700 to a Powerflex 70 due to what is available. The digital input parameters (361-366) have a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an existing application that has a Powerflex 700 with a 20-COMM-E adapter controlled by a Micrologix 1100 via Ethernet. The setup...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom