Sew mdx61 ipos

stefano8421

Hello

these pages have helped me in many situations and terraces tear more help
I have an application with a frequency converter SEW MDX61 with absolute positioning. For sensing sensor is used SICK ATM60 Stranded winch, which is unreliable. Therefore Fail wire I need help entering the frequency inverter off IPOS and change process data from CTRL. WORD 2 to 1 and CTRL WORD POSITION HI SPEED. Is this possible? Or is there another way to go to the emergency strategy

thank you for reply

Similar Topics

Good Morning , We have been getting a number of F14 Encoder Faults on a SEW MoviDrive . I do not have the software to get the "sub-codes"...
Replies
Views
I have my earlier problem solved but this one is really getting to me. I have my direction issue solved , but I have another issue with my Actual...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I am close to integrating this SEW MDX61(DFE33B)into a ControlLogix PLC. The issue I have now is with the actual position of...
Replies
Views
This is a new project using a SEW MDX61 with a DFE33B module add-on. Plans are to communicate with our ControlLogix. Are communicating with...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom