Beckhoff, modbus rtu master, EL6021

Noli2

Hi

I'm trying to figure out how to configure my CX9020 PLC with EL6021 to be modbus master.

Anyone who has experience with that?

Kind regards

When you create your variable in PLC Control for the Modbus master:

MB: ModbusRtuMaster_KL6x22B;

It will create variables that need to be linked in System Manager:

MB.InData
MB.OutData

When you create your variable in PLC Control for the Modbus master:

MB: ModbusRtuMaster_KL6x22B;

It will create variables that need to be linked in System Manager:

MB.InData
MB.OutData

Thank you Archie for pointing out that I need ModbusRtuMaster_KL6x22B instead of ModbusRtuMaster_PCCOM :)

MB.InData contains MB.InData.Status (Word) and MB.InData.D (Array of 22 bytes)
The System Manager object also contains an array of 22 bytes, but no dedicated Status, instead it has one byte and 7 bits.

How do I map the status map on the System Manager variables?