FTView SE User Login via VB

Abdul03

Dear Friends,

Does anyone know how to create a login function using VB Script or macro. I am trying to keep one particular user logged in all the time.

Let me explain what I am trying to achieve here. I have created a user and set it to autologout after say about 10mnts and when the user logs out, SCADA screen will go blank and here I am trying to login a user as soon as current user logsout automatically.

I am not sure about how to write a code or function for the user login, any idea ?

Please share your thoughts.

Thank you.

Similar Topics

Is there a way to display logged in user that acknowledged alarm in alarm list of FactoryTalk View ME. There are options to silence, acknowledge...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with ME that always irritates me. When I restore a project (.apa) for a customer that was developed on another computer, the...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom