multiple IP addresses on one computer

realolman

We have several PLCs with static ethernet conections. I have to change the IP address on my laptop to match the target PLC.

Is there a way I can make and use a list of addresses and subnets , perhaps named for the equipment, from which I can pick an address for my computer

windows 7

thank you

You can make a little batch file, this is one I use:

REM Sett Viola Nett

netsh interface ip set address name="Lokal tilkobling" static 221.200.1.147 255.255.255.0 221.200.1.19
netsh interface ip set dns name="Lokal tilkobling" static 221.200.1.12

Just write in notepad and save as .bat file

Similar Topics

Hi guys, so I'm using BOOTP/DHCP tool in my virtual machine for setting up an IP addresses for basically everything. My only issue is always with...
Replies
Views
When machine has only 1 IP, we hook up a wireless client and set a static IP. Works Fine Alot of our newer machines have multiple IPs for PLC...
Replies
Views
I have the following situation CALL FC71 Read_in_DBno: DB100 // Input is a Block_DB I want this to turn this to something like this: (i know...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever tried to send email to multiple addresses with a CompactLogix. Manual examples affect sending to only one address (...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to have two addresses that monitor the same tag on a HMI screen? For example, let's say a user inputs the number 10, is it posible...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom