How to move String[10] data to another string [0] ?

swapnil.naik

Hello,

I am trying to move a data DB2.DB Type String [10] to another DB1.DB Data Type String [10] in LAD or STL.

Have anybody done this? Move/ SFC20/SFC21/SFC81 dosent work or support String data type.

Pls help !:oops:

Well I did it ,

Here how it is :
My String length is defined as String[10] in both the DB's
L DB2.DBD0
T DB1.DBD0

L DB2.DBD4
T DB1.DBD4

L DB2.DBD8
T DB1.DBD8

Thus, I am able to move a String of 9 characters ( 1 is reserved ) to another DB location. Remember to keep String lenght same.

Enjoy !!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I'm trying to move a total for a dose into a dose history. I'm able to get my totals to move just fine. I would also like to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to move a String data in Ladder Logic in S7 300. Do i need a new FC (like FC 2) or is there a separate move command to move a Real...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to receive data via a DPDP coupler. On the other side it's simatic doing blockmove. On TIA side it's like blockmove doesn't work on...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I'm moving string value from DB to Q area for displaying it at WinCC. I see some value is presented in DB in Variable Table...
Replies
Views
Hello! Sorry, my english is poor:rolleyes: Please tell me how to remove the line from the file. The library TsSistem no suitable function. Can be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom