Siemens Put Get sizes

spaderkung

Hi,

Using S7-317 and Get from identical cpu I dont see that the allowed read sizes match the values in the help file.

In help I find 160B to be max size, although other numbers are mentioned as well... But experimentally it works up to 220B. Defining a larger size as input will result in nothing at all being read, or at least copied to destination area, but no error or status other than ok is set from the Get block.

So what size is it for 317, or does it depend on version?

BR
Jon

Similar Topics

Context: PLC= S7-1212C, HMI=KTP1200 Basic. Hi again, When the "REPORT" button is pressed (on a different screen), it takes the operator to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not sure how to do this... Basically, I want to restrict the user input values for this tag to be in the range 20.001 to 25.0. I...
Replies
Views
I have a fan motor with a tach out. How do I connect to a Siemens PLC ? I have attahced the wiring diagram from Motor Manufacturer.I was thinking...
Replies
Views
See the attached image. The Datalog should be created when I press Report_Button_Pressed on the HMI. This image is taken when I pressed the...
Replies
Views
For the project I'm doing, the operator has to enter a string of 7 alphanumeric characters. This represents the unique part number. For now, the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom