Configuration Modbus TCP with Touch screen

tdstech

Hello guys,

i'm new here. currently i'm doing project to link modbus tcp with touchscreen until today i'm still cannot establish the connection.

detail:
hardware
Modbus TCP - Expert DAQ EX9055-MTCP 192.168.0.200 port:502
Touch screen - Hakko V810s 192.168.0.100
software:
EX9000-MTCP utility v7.11
V-SFTV5
communication:
ethernet cable with switching
After download program to Hakko V810s completed, touchscreen will rebooting after that Communication error appear. what im miss about this.
hope u can help on it. i will glad if you can teamview also.

I can tell you a way to test the communication with your expert DAQ, which may narrow down to it or your touch screen.

You will need to download 3 pieces of software:

1) Download and install Visual Studio Community Edition:
http://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/news/vs2013-community-vs.aspx

2) Download and install WireShark:
https://www.wireshark.org/download.html

3) Download and extract AdvancedHMI:
http://www.advancedhmi.com/

4) Open AdvancedHMI.sln with Visual Studio
5) Build the Solution
6) From the ToolBox, add a ModbusTCP driver
7) In the Properties Windows, set the IPAddress to 192.168.0.200
8) From the ToolBox, add a BasicLabel
9) In the properties window, set the PLCAddressValue property to 40001
10) Set your PCs IP address to 192.168.0.10 and connect to the module
11) Start Wireshark
12) Run the AdvancedHMI application
13) Watch WireShark to see the requests for data and see if the module responds

If that works, you can now set your PC's IPAddress to 192.168.0.200
Remove the module and connect the touch screen to your PC.
Start WireShark and boot up the touch screen
You should see the requests coming from the touch screen

Were you able to figure out if the problem was in your DAQ hardware or the touch screen?

there is no problem, I'm never see this DAQ product and no information to setup or use this product also. but you give me idea the address to assign for this product. I use that address its work. but until now I'm confuse which area use this product.?I'm searching any image regarding this product function also don't have.

if this product use for additional I/o, why just not add additional I/o from plc type only. easy to configure. right.