Help with a EATON 512 ac rc

JCDegoski

Good morning to you all ,
has been a while since I visited here last and am finding I need all your help once again

I have a Eaton 512 AC-RC intelligent relay that I am trying to figure out
I am trying to get Inputs 1-4 to activate the single output Q1
I can get it to recognize all 4 inputs but only the 4th one will activate the output ????
Where did I go astray
Thank You
Regards

I can't see how you wrote the code from what you posted. My best guess is that you are using 4 rungs with different Inputs (1-4) and the same output address Q1 on all 4 rungs. If that is the case you will need to use 1 rung with all 4 Inputs N.O. in parallel branches and 1 output. This is called double-coil syndrome and the last rung wins the race. The logic is solved 1 rung at a time then on to the next one down.
If I am wrong, just print your file to .pdf or screen shot it and attach it to a post.

Last edited:
You haven't posted your code so we can only guess. You should only have one coil called Q1 anywhere in your program, if you have more than one then only the last will do anything.

jrwb4gbm beat me by 1 min.