ADFWeb M-Bus converter + Schneider kWh Meter

boneless

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi all,

I am having trouble communicating with a Schneider kWh module that is fitted with an M-BUS module.

I have successfully used the ADF module to communicate with Kamstrup MC801 energy meters (heating) and Kamstrup kWh meters, but this Schneider module is giving me headaches.

I am receiving data, but I can not make any sense of it. Before I go in deeper, is there anyone that has used similar equipment before?

Thanks guys!

Awesome, I will try to look at the software.

Yes the ADFweb box is my master. It works fairly well, but can be tricky to set up.

Once you get the Schneider where you think that you have it set up, disconnect anything else other than your ADF and the Schneider box and send out the 254 command. At this stage just look to see if you've got blinky lights coming out of the Schneider box, that will pretty much prove that it is at least understanding what is coming in.