S7 Compare Issues

daithi1979

Hi All,

Retrieved an archive for a Siemens 840D controller that I know has not been changed. Ran a code compare using S7 which identified a number of differences all related to pointers.

Physically looked at highlighted differences but they looked fine to me, so unsure why it is indicating a difference with the pointers.
Also checked DB's that the pointers refer to and all looks ok there.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

David.
:mad:

Similar Topics

Hello everybody, I have a PanelView Plus 700 that has been running the same application for years. It is running on firmware version 5.00...
Replies
Views
Help please. Im new to Omron and have a machine down. I have a compare = for barcode label scan. I've attached two pics. On the Mnemonics you can...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Accidentally closed it and it wont appear again. Checked and unchecked the option and seem to make no difference. Running v7.10.00...
Replies
Views
I'm working on an array that contains a UDT of 5 Items Array[4] DataType[0] - Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have 2 files where I would like to see the ladder logic differences (similar to the Rockwell compare function). I am using TISoft Siemens...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom